• For users coming over from tmlfans.ca your username will remain the same but you will need to use the password reset feature (check your spam folder) on the login page in order to set your password. If you encounter issues, email Rick at: couchmanrick@gmail.com

sens @ Leafs - Oct. 3rd, 7:00pm - SN

6 posts, and Bob played well.

I’m cautiously optimistic.

I think it’s a bit shit they’re playing 2 extra regular season games at the cost of a bit more training camp/pre season games. It’s a disservice to paying and watching fans.
 
They re more watchable but points matter. That was not a game they should have lost and they did. I didn't care for how they played at all in the 3rd and Ottawa was playing down one of their top 2 defenseman.

Poor effort. Posts and everything but there was no urgency and they got outworked

Multiple times Ottawa dumped the puck in after the Leafs were trailing and we also the first to get back to the puck. If guys are too tired to skate...get them the fuck off the ice
 
I thought the Leafs deserved the win. 6 posts... ouch.

The Leafs 1st line is absolutely feasting on opponents.

The Leafs 2nd line is still getting caved in a lot.
 
Back
Top